Friday, December 07, 2007

` Practical training PROGRESS TEST .

i cried myself to slp last night . was trembling . i was feeling so afraid and terrible . dad fetched me to sch . thought i was late but luckily i wasnt . had f and B operation practical progress test todae . i was damn nervous . my hands were shivering quite badly though . anw, it turned out fine . i guess i passed because i wasnt told to repeat .

hees !
i was nagged by the trainer when setting of table becos i made many trips .
RAHS !
" we weren't really trained by you marhs . "
hahs !
but he told me not to worry . it was an advise only . (:

went to have lunch with aikho , nic , mich , isa , aloy , dear and jas at westmall . dear went off first becos he had to meet his mom to do his passport . after lunch we bid goodbye and went on different place .
isa went home ..
aloy went to meet his gf ..
nic dropped off at outrum ..
so , left the four of us .

we went to cityhall . aikho and jaslin ate calarmari . then we went to burger king to sit down and chat . Hees . its nice talking about the past sometimes . really laugh the hell out of us . bid goodbye at around 6pm . aikho , me and jas took 145 back .

Stupid nek nek lied to me saying that she was going to aikho's house . but the main reason was .. she wanted to send me home . in the end , my nek nek fell down . =( .

this was what happen ..
i was alighting . when i was about to leave the bus stop , i just felt someone pulling my bag . i was wondering who was it . the moment i turned behind .. i saw her fell . at first , i thought it was just minor scratch . nothing else . but as she was walking further , i saw blood coming out from her kneel . in the end , i dragged her back to my house . she was really sturbborn in the begging ! really cant stand her ! luckily , i managed to drag her back .

the moment i reached home , quickly put down my stuff and attend to her .
missy ker went to wash her wound . then my dad did the dressing for her . (:

my poor nek nek :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

her injuries :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

as usual , she fell aslp on my bed and had dinner till about 9pm and i send her off . honestly speaking , i maybe playing a fool with her , disturbing her . but in my heart i really felt bad becos of me , she fell . she may say she is used to falling down . however , deep in my heart the feeling is never nice . i still thank her afterall for her doings .

LOVE YOU ! (:

The scene came back and fourth .
I have been trying my best to shake it off .
However , it still takes time .
Some part of me you see was fake .
Some part of me you see was real .
You never know .
Because I don't wan to let others see how weak I was .
In fact , it was just a fake front of me afterall .
Give me sometime and I'll be fine .
Not to worry , everything wld be alright .

No comments: