Sunday, December 02, 2007

`` Tight schedule .

gonna have very tight schedules starting from this week . been really busy with my sch work stuffs for the past few days till i dont have time for my outside classes . was surpposed to have vocal lesson ytd but it was postponed to todae becos my teacher was suffering from food poisoning . however , due to the time clashes between my driving lesson and vocals together , it was too rush for me to attend . therefore , i was unable to attend my vocals .

rahhhhs !
i miss my classmates and lesson .
grrrrs !

anw , todae driving lesson was alright . at least i am getting used to the shifting of gears . hee hee ! i have improved ! and what scare me most was that , i was driving and a pedestrian just dash across ! i almost knock that person down man !! luckily , i stopped in time .

hahas !
then my instructor horn that person . LOLS !

went to take FTE after practical .
SHEET ! I FAILED !
its my second time taking FTE though . but nvm , i wont give up . i m gonna make sure i pass the 3rd time round .

waited for vanessa and mom to fetch me to my uncle's place . as usual , the adults were playing MJ la . so i was basically sitting down at the sofa watching tv with my cousins while waiting for them to play finish .

they ended at about 6 plus . all of us left the house and went to st. mary church to pay respect to my 2nd aunt . its her birthday . time really flies . she has left us for 4 yrs already and im wondering how she is doing in the other world ?
awwwws . i miss her .
while praying , i was talking to her , singing her a birthday song and that , almost brought me to tears becos i simply miss her too much .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DE KOR !

stayed there for awhile and we left to my 3rd aunt hse for homecooked dinner . her maid is really a good cook i shld say . her food is so YUMMY ! I LOVE IT ! honestly speaking , i love homecook food more than packet food .
HEES !

bid goodbye at 9pm as sa tiu needs to work . so we took a ride back home with him . for now , im gonna work on my workplanning for tomorrow ! its my practical cooking exam !
rahhhhhs !
hopefully it turns out fine . i crossing out my fingers . =)

alrights !
gonna plan properly for now .
TA-TA !

" It's gonna be tough ,
But just hang on . "

No comments: