Monday, December 03, 2007

` Practical Exam .

woke up . prepared myself and took bus to school . was feeling excited but yet nervous . waited for my two "xiao jies " to reach sch . i was the earliest . supposed to meet my sayang at 12.20pm . in the end she reached at 12.45pm .

LOLS .

make me sit at the locker room alone . so lonely !! then finally one of my da xiao jie came . nek nek brought me beancurd ! o_O . so nice of her . i slowly ate while waiting for my sayang to arrive . not long , she came ! we took out our stuffs and went down to the kitchen to report . then we saw desmond promoting his group menu for charcoal . STUPID ! he remembered me but forgotten my name . surpisingly he remembered my nek nek's name ! hahas .

he kept ka jiao-ing us larhs . anw , its time . got to assemble. so we took our stuffs and marked our attendance .
here it goes ...
IT'S TIME FOR COOKING !!!

the timing for handing up of food was so rush .. especially for the mushroom soup . it tasted so nice initially but becos our soup was watery , sir told us to add more flour . we added . due to the time factor ,we didnt get to taste in agin and thus , it turned out to taste horrible .
GRRRRRS ~

anw , for the main course . we cooked chicken piccata with tomato sauce . while cooking all those dishes , i almost blow up becos mich was paying too much attention on some stuff but not the other .

Sorry sayang if i was abit harsh to you . i just dont wan anything to go wrong .
LOVE YOU . ((:

everything turned out fine eventually for the main course . =) . i dont expect myself to score high becos i know we didnt do pretty well . oh well ! its over . sir said all of us did a good attempt ! so it wasnt that bad after all for first timer .

its our last day staying in the kitchen todae .
as a result ...
no more cooking .
no more washing .
but i'll somehow miss it . it may be tiring . however , there are fun sides of it too !

xDD ..

headed home by bus after packing . my LEGS are turning SOUR .
=S .

oh btw , does anyone got job lobang please let me know . im planning to work during my 1 month holiday to earn some income for myself . im going BROKE .
LOLS !

oh before i forget , todae is my little baby niece birthday .

HAPPY 1st birthday princess ANDREA .
yi yi LOVES YOU .
(:

No comments: