Saturday, December 29, 2007

`` Painnns deep inside .

i cried myself to slp last nite .
pain , hurt were all i felt .
No one knows how much am i going through .
All this while , i have been suffering silently to myself .
Because only me , understand it all .
How much more do i have to go ?
When will this truely end ?
I question this my own .
However , the answers have yet to reveal .
Come to think of it again ,
All these answers will never be known .
Because life is never perfect .
If it is for you , I would say you are the luckiest person on earth .
On my way back , phobia just struck me once again .
I was walking home alone past midnight .
Then again , i was seeing things .
I wasnt sure if it was for real .
I just felt so lonely on my way back home .
Mind started to wander around .
I was afraid .
i told myself to be strong whenever im feeling this way .
right now , im struggling .
im afraid i unable to carry on anymore .
im falling down ..
Are you there to pick me up when i fall ?
Or do i just topple over ?
Baby , I need you badly .

No comments: