Friday, December 28, 2007

`` My fault ?

These are the gifts that dear bought for me from m'sia .
Cute Hello Kitty Keyboard :
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Customize Shirt :
PhotobucketPhotobucket

x'mas is OVER ! hope you guys really enjoyed your x'mas yea ?
somehow , other than receiving gifts , i really dont feel the mood of celebrating x'mas at all . i just felt something is just missing . however , i do not know what was it . maybe for this yr , many things just cracks up . hahas ! I don't know . just feeling so cranky about it .

i wanna be with my frens .
but i seemed to neglect them .
i wanna spend time with my love one .
however , i could hardly do so.
i wanna spend time with my family .
unfortunately , i cld barely find time for myself too .
so , the only thing i could do to make myself feel better is to pen down all my feelings here .
i just felt that everything seemed to be my wrong for now.
i can do nothing but to blame myself .
they have said to me about their feelings .
then what about mine ?
they said they understood me .
yes, they mayb there for me when i need them.
but when it comes to understanding of my true feelings ,
they never do .
i ended up suffering alone .
keeping all my pains to myself again .
I'M SORRY .

No comments: