Saturday, December 08, 2007

`` Torn into BROKEN PIECES .

reached sch punctually at 1130am for replacment of class becos i did not attend last week . cailing , roro and hongyue joined me too ! (:
i simply love todae's vocal class . my classmates were so lovely and fun . it was an enjoyable day. anw , we did a birthday surprise for our teacher as her bday is on the 9 dec .
so sweet of us horrs ?
im glad that our surpise turned out to be a success ! she was happy as i cld see her BIG SMILES . xD

I KAPOK-ED PICS from cailing's blog . hees .
lighting up the candle :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

singing bday song :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my lovely LAOSHI :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my WONDERFUL classmates ( blur pic ) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the rest of the pics are with doreen . will wait for her to send to us . =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAOSHI !

bid goodbye to them and i rushed off to meet my bro , nic jie and mom to have lunch at goodwood thai restaurant .
i had good food though . mom treated us SHARKFINS , " TANGHOON " CRAB and ASPARAGUS .
sounds delicious to you ? Hees .
but i hated their service .
it sucks like hell .

" so what if we are the last customer ? so what if your restaurant has closed ? does it mean you don't have to attend to us anymore ? sitting down chatting with your friends ? giving us the bill it sounds as if you want to chase us out . what kind of service are u giving to us ? "

rahhhs !
not gonna bother too much about the restaurant .

went home to change and pack my stuffs . then off we go to pasir ris bungalow chalet . the place was big and it SURPRISED me ! rested for awhile and i went to the room to study . obviously , i cld not concentrate as the place was too noisy . i heard kid's voice , drilling , adult's voice and dog's barking . i was listening to my mp3 while studying and yet i could still hear . this shows how bad it was .

had bbq dinner and my mom actually ask my dad to fetch me to mrt station becos i wanted to go home and study as i cant concentrate . then , he started scolding me in front of many people . i was hurt . he went off . i sat there alone silently . tears just drip as i cant control it anymore . no one knows how hurt i was feeling .

he said i spoilt everyone's mood becos i wanna go home .
" why cant you just study here ? there are so many rooms ! " #%%$##@$% ...
he goes on and on ..

then i realised . my dad doesnt understands me at all . he doesnt spare a thought for me but only himself . i felt so hurt . my tears just flow . i climbed up the stairs quickly and hide myself in the room. crying and the saddest thing was that , i actually had to console myself to make myself feel better . honestly speaking , i was wishing someone cld actually stay by my side but i see no one but myself . everyone was happily enjoying themselves downstairs .

i told myself to stop crying because my eyes are getting red . its time to stop even though i was feeling terrible . my head was hurting quite abit so i closed my eyes and layed on the bed . suddenly , images came back to me . yeahs ! those scary images ! i quickly opened my eyes . from then on , i wanna go home so badly . soon , i cld no longer take it anymore and i smsed my mom . she came up and talk to me .
THANKS MOM !
the only person who understands me most .

stayed till about 10 plus . aunty sharon fetched me home . guess what ? i saw lambo gallardo . this time it was in green colour . however , i cld not bring myself to smile this time round even though i saw it .

the scar you gave to me ,
takes time to heal .
the words i received from you,
hurts me the most .
i felt as if i was being torn into broken pieces .
no one knows how badly i was being stabbed .
im already exhausted with my studies .
nevermind if you do not understand .
but what hurt me most was that ,
you actually scolded me in front of many people and said those stuffs .
you think i wanted it that way ?
you do not know how much i wanted to join you people .
hearing all the laughters you all had downstairs ..
really makes me wanna join you guys .
but i can't .
all you did was to go on your own thinking .
have you ever spare thought of my feelings ?
have you ever really ask me what i really want ?
i guess the answer is no .

No comments: