Sunday, February 11, 2007

` annOyed .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



GOD ,
pls heal me from this hurtful pain of mine ..
i can take it no more .

didnt wan to go out initially as i was feeling uber down . again, i teared in the afternOon . haiiishhh !

seeing my frens hafing good results . hearing them being so happy . able to enjoy themselves , i'm realli glad abt it . bud yet, i still felt heartpain . why am i not joining the fun wid them ? instead solemning at home ? why didnt i get good results ? i'm jus too ashamed to tell my results when ppl asked me abt it . it often made me teared .

my family pulled me along as they knew i was feeling down . =) . at the same tyme, i wanna spend more tyme wid my family as well . there's vehicle for my dad to drive us around too ! hehs hehs . so i followed . hoping dat it wld made my mood feels better . went bugis to shop . bro & dad wants to shop for their CNY new clothes . while me & my mom haf settled ours .

going to bugis was making a wrong choice . instead of making my mood better , it turned out so damn worse . i almost loose my temper outta it ! i got so annoyed & irritated by the people . the place was damn packed as i know ppl wld want to do their last min CNY shopping or so . i was either being pushed which almost made me fell or i was being stepped by someone on my feet . WTH ! some people even haf some stupid attitude probs . argggghhhhs ~ . i felt so much lyke going home . i was feeling realli terrible .

went to vivo city after dat . felt much better there . at least there was air-conditioned ? it wasnt as packed as bugis . had dinner at thai xpress . the only dish that tasted nice was the tom yam soup . the pineapple rice sux . i hate the strong smell . didnt eat much though as i didnt haf the appetite to eat . then proceed to TANGS as bro wants to clear his tang's voucher . bought myself one handbag for CNY to keep my angbaos . hees ! anw, its free though . i ka pok one of my bro's voucher. =P .

then we went to the highest level to view the scenary . though it was just for awhile , its fine for me . at least i am able to relax myself for a little. mom saw daiso shop after that and we went there.

reached home at 10plus . gonna turn in . i haf to work tml . hopefully it does not affect my mood . i wld seperate them out . luckily dar do not haf to stay in camp for long. he has booked out last nite . meeting him for lunch tml before he goes for his camp .

((:


" happy anniversary ,
my love .
though u didn't wish me todae .
its alrite .
you were too exhausted from ur stuffs .
rest well .
P.S. ILOVEyou . "

No comments: