Thursday, February 22, 2007

` a date wid my marmie ;

anna's back . my table is gone ! boohooos ! bud luckily, hwee ling is on MC so i gorrtt a desk ! heh hehs . did report for the whole day . my eyes kept on shutting . i almost KO lorrs . bud something alert me ! dats non-other than, ANG PAOS !

` xP

ahlamak ! sound as if i'm so desperate for that. anw, dats just a joke larhs . was surprised to receive red packets from some of my colleagues cos i didnt realli expect them to gib. one from my boss, one from my manager & 2 from my colleagues ! so nice of them. so in total , i got 4 . weets ! coming to work , isnt a regrettable choice todae. wahhaas ~

didnt join them for lunch as i had an appt wid jess . so, i asked them to go off first without me & guessed wad they say ?

" wei she mo ni bu yao wo men le ? "

hahs. i was like luffing away . they made me feel so bad . oh well ! will definately join them next wk ! cos its my last wk of work le. i wanna spend more tyme wid them before i leave . had lunch wid marmie at tanjong pagar plaza . then while walking to amara hotel to visit jia en at her work place, saw ho & sharon .

they were like ...

" luckily u didnt went out wid a guy . otherwise you wld be caught RED-HANDED ! "

LOL !

wanted to buy cupcake for jess bud the shop is close . oh well , shall try it tml ! hees. so sweet ofher to haf sent me back to my office as she has alot of time to spare. so i showed her the lobby around & i went up !

my colleagues started to disturb me again ...

ho : " did we scare ur fren ? cos we were so rough ! "
me : " hahs ! no larhs. she just asked who are you gurls . "
ho : " luckily we didnt caught u red handed. otherwise ! heh heh heh heh . "

aiyOoooos. make me feel so scary larhs. when they talked to me like that . btw, come to think of that, wads wrong going out wid a guy even if i do so ? imagine , i was wid dar . then they spotted me. OPPS ! =X . okays.i gortt the feeling already .

they may SPREAD !

yikes !

alrightes ! stop all my drama. continued my meter reading and off work at 530pm to meet marmie again at vivo. gotta buy for winnie jie bag. had dinner at kopitiam . we were starving . when u are hungry , wadever food u see, its always delicious to you in ur eyes . therefore, jess & me can hardly make up our mind till finally, i haf decided to eat prawn noodles while she, decided to eat chicken rice.

walked around vivo then went burger king to buy drinks and onion rings ! as promise, i wld treat her. though she wanted to return me, i rejected . went upstairs to view scenary and we were crapping away. heys ! we can telepathy . cos i can read her MIND ! i guessed almost all correctly. hahs . cool isnt it ?

hars ! i didnt noe she ate onion ring so fast . that makes me got annoyed by it cos i wanted to take pics wid her & the onion rings as it was my first time treating her larhhs ! den this woman go and eat finish ! arghhhhhhhhhhhhs ~

nortt to forget , we took pics :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

after enjoying our food. these grp of malay guys came which gortt me irritated . we decided to leave after that. head to harbour front toilet before going home as i was exhausted .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BYE BYE !

reached home at 9 plus. i heard MJ ! nortt again ? bro's colleagues came . uh-oh ! i forgot to do smth and that is to wish them HAPPY NEW YEAR plus shaking of hands. how rude of me ! till my mom reminded me. by that time, it was too late . i just keep one eye close. haiyOoos. come to think of it ,

HOW AM I GOING TO HAF A GOOD NITE SLP WITH THOSE @#$^%^$#@ SOUNDS ?!!!!

meeting her tml again for lunch . =)) .
going chingay wid vanessa at nite !
feeling so excited ! whees .
its my first time watching LIVE . hahs .
let me feel the ATMOSPHERE .

i haf one undecided decision in mind .
shld i go drinking tml after CHINGAY ?

tralalalas ~

No comments: