Wednesday, February 21, 2007

` BUSY BUSY CNY ! s_S

its been a busy CNY for these few days dat i didnt haf tyme to slp nor do anything . hahas ! went visiting from house to house plus collecting red packets . wahahas ~ nortt gonna open it till mayb after CNY ? hees . so dat i can count the total amt of ang paos i collected. bahahs ~

my first baby niece . its my first tyme carrying her during reunion dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

many things happened . friendship & family .
i'm seriously sorry for making jia en & adrian to quarrel. i didnt mean to . i blame myself for creating this mess. if it wasnt me who sent jia en that msg , things wouldnt happen . or rather, blame it on my foul mood . i was simply tired during the first day of CNY . becos of adrian keeps on asking abt jia en stuffs, i gortt annoyed abt it. once i get annoyed i do rushed things ! and this is wad i created ! causing them to be worse . their friendship could haf been better bud becos 1 wrong step that ive done , it becomes like this !

i'm terribly sorry to the both of them !

well, i do admit that everyone has patience . if you keep asking for it , i get irritated at tymes especially when im extremely tired. im not nice all the time. i gotta let him noe exactly how i felt . i dunno whether my friendship wid him will loosen a little or whether he would trust me as much as before becos i lied to him abt the change of her number . i am doing this for the sake of my fren. i ve promised her not to gib him her number. i'm keeping my promise. i dunno wads his decision may be. i dun wanna loose a fren just like that.

regarding my family issue is basically secret. i just knew it ytd . i simply cant get this off my head . its regarding my parents. if it wasnt my mom who told my bro in van, i guessed i wld haf been kept in the dark forever . i asked myself , " why is he doing this ? ". "wad has he done as a role of father & husband ? ". i'm feeling very disappointed wid my dad . i felt so heartpain when i heard this. that's all i can say .

pls do not mention abt my dad for the moment .
currently.
i wld feel moody once again .
thanks !

HAISH !

i simply dun feel like talking to him ytd . well, at least todae improved a little . i just haf to pretend that nth wld haf happen for the moment. i'm hiding very much . i cant forgive at the moment . i can't ! bud he's my dad afterall. i cant do much. =( . it also gives me a big of thought. i'm gonna work hard for my future ! gib a better life for my mom cos she simply goes through too much .

didnt realli haf enough slp for these few days . NEW YEAR is simply worse than working larhs . been going back either at 6am or 5 am plus lorrs . aiyOoos. so tired .

todae is "chu san " . relatives came to my hse tonite plus my frens. OMG ! i miss them so much . unfortunately some of them cant afford to make it as they were either busy wid their JC stuffs or they are busy wid their own . =( . nana, jia en , cheryl & her sis came . nortt to forget dar came to moii hse too. its his first visit & guess wad ? he bought for me valentine's day gift . I was so shocked when i received it from my hse downstairs to fetch him & jia en up .

he bought me this :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'M so TOUCHED ! i once told jia en before when we were at vivo toys'rus ,

" whoever buys me that , i will LOVE that person for life ! "

wheeees .
can hugged it to slp looooOoo .
wanted to gib him a big kiss when i received that . bud someone was there & i was shy. OPPPPS ! =X

thankyou dar for that lovable bear & roche . i'll hug the bear everynite to slp just like hugging you . i LOVE you loads, always . mwahhhhs !

o.O . sounds so mushy . hahas !
ignores *

okays ! back to topic. waited for cheryl's arrival at 6 plus then we chatted for awhile & played black jack . yayas ! i won !! $$$ comin in bud goes out a little cos i was the banker during the last round and i had to pay double to the rest cos i overshot for the 5 cards. haiyoOs. zhen shi de. bud overall i still won. hehs.

left hse at around 9pm to catch "norbit" at tiong. 9.20pm show. jia en's jie fetched us . so nice of her ! watched the show together. the show is so stupid larhhs . though it was funni bud overall, it was just an average only . lasted for 1 1/2 hrs. dar took train home after show while jia en's jie drove us home .

jia en alighted first . followed by me. oh my! i didnt noe that her mom stayed near my block . so, we walked back together & so sweet of her to haf requested to walk me to my block downstairs bud i rejected cos i dun wanna trouble her. =) . she's such a nice lady .

reached home, it was just in time that my relatives are going back home . so, bid them goodbye . jack kor and winnie jie stayed as they were playing MJ wid my bro & da sao .

was chatting wid dar on the phone & he was sharing wid me his family stuffs . i haf promised him dat i'll accompany him on the 11th march . i hoped when the next new yr's eve arrived i'll try to bring him to my family side for reunion cos i dun wan him to feel lonely. i wan him to feel the family warmth he once had. plus i said before, i'll never leave him alone no matter wad. i dun wan him to feel sad bud to make him smile.






FROM THIS MOMENT ON
Written by Twain/Lange

I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength,
happiness and sorrow,
for better, for worse,
I will love you
With every beat if my heart.)

VERSE 1:
From this moment
life has begun
From this moment
you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment
I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

CHORUS:
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you
Can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true
because of you

VERSE 2:
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you,
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

CHORUS:
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment
as long as I liveI will love you,
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on

come to think of it, it suddenly reminded me of my 2nd aunt and grandpa which left me when i was in sec 2 . it took me a long tyme to i pick myself up . its realli heartbreaking to see two loved ones left me in a yr. that's also the time when i began to grow . to think far ahead and be strong . till now, i realli miss them loads .

without elderly around , CNY has slowly turned quieter. i used to look forward in that special event when i was young cos, there were simply to many places to go to . its so fun ! i missed the good old days . however for now, we dun even go visiting in most of places bud just by visiting to close relatives place. it has become so quiet . i seriously, dun even looked forward into CNY this yr. CNY to me, its just a normal public holiday. nth special abt it . oh well ~ time has changed.

dar was asking me which outfit of him do i prefer. whether its todae or normal outfit that he wore. hahs ! i still cant forget the silly scene he had todae. well , no matter wad outfit he wears. it doesnt matter to me. even though i prefer this outfit than the normal ones . i just wan him to be himself & wear wad he likes . me, myself wld not like it either if he specially wore that just for my sake whenever we go out .

gonna slp for now. tml it wld be a rest day for me. no programmes except for my nanny coming to my hse for visiting at 9am plus then i'm gonna slp again.
i'm simply exhausted .

marmie , i will reply ur msg tml *




No comments: