Monday, February 26, 2007

` PRESSURISE-ED .

2 days ago had my dinner at the RC centre . was a kinda boring one till the 4 of us have to entertained by our own . lols. i guessed we performed much better than them man !! so entertaining. =P.

brought kai lin to playground :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the two BIG babies :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

feli & kai lin :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the 3 of us :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went van hse after the rc event. wanted to go home straight after , bud parents asked me to stay . haish ! wanted to go home and haf a gd rest as i was feeling realli exhausted. i knew they wld end up playing late till abt 4-5am plus . i was so RIGHT !

while the adults were playing MJ, the four of us went to catch midnite movie , JUST FOLLOW LAW . i love this show. its so hilarious ! hahs. i love it . except the ending is kinda stupid larhhs .

justin enjoying his HUGE popcorn all by himself :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spent my day at dar dar hse ytd. woke up 930am in the morning. quickly prepared myself as bro had his floorball at tampanies. just right , i am heading there too . both of us were rushing like mad cos bro was running late. took a cab . bro dropped off first then by me.

when i stepped into his hse. i suddenly felt so stunned ! hahas. basically i do not why either . i was surpposed to wish them happy new yr or rather saying " hello ". bud wad did i do instead ? i stood there . they stared at me and i stared at them . ahlamak ! WADS WRONG WID ME ?!! then i went into his room without thinking much . haiyOOoos. did spring cleaning in his rm . his rm was in one big HUGE mess. dis guy arhhs .. haven't even do finish say tired le. worse than me ! hahs. guys are guys . well, at least now his room seems neater by abit . nortt as bad as before .

he was asking me loads of qns while we were resting..
1) wads my goals for this yr relationship becos time is flying fast. it wld be our one yr soon .
2) has he change much ?
3) will our relationship last ?
4) if i haf anything to tell him before he leaves overseas tml .
5) how wld i feel if he becomes cabin crew .
6) do i haf anything to tell him ?

i gib him no comments but all these will answer him during our first yr anniversary. i promised him that. in this way , it wld be more meaningful ehhs ? by telling him now, just like that, i felt so weird . LOL . i answered some of his qns bud i do admit that i was answering rubbish larhs. i was exhausted . i do not know wad i was answering either.

regarding his trip to m'sia tml. i just wan him to take care of himself and haf a safe journey thru & fro . hope he wld be able to enjoy himself cos i bet he wld . though mayb missing him loads during this 5 days , i'll just wait for his return barhs . pls call or msg me whenever he can . lastly , becareful too as it have been raining for days.

LOVEYOU dar . mwahhs !

went to pass winnie jie's bag at her hse around 3 plus . she stayed near dar's place . this guy forgotten his route to her hse & he made me walk one BIG round. so we had lunch first instead.

winnie jie was still sleeping when i went to her place. den, both of us walked back . again, this guy made me walked another big round . he said he wants to bring me go "san bu " . this time is realli BIG ! bud i enjoyed it . hahs . this is then call dating marhs . it reminds me of those olden times . whr couples "pa tuo ". awww ~ so sweet !

i wish this cld happen everday ...

when we were gonna reached, saw this excercise area . is that called "old folks gym " ? i cant really remember. then, we went to try playing wid it. hahs. went back home after that. dar was doiing his ipod stuffs in the living room . i was looking at it. felt so sleepy suddenly . dar also realised it . i cant stand it anymore. went into his room & took a nap . i realli fell aslp this time cos normally i cant slp at ppl's place. he joined me too as he was tired as well. was running a fever after that due to insufficient of slp. it always happens. HAISH ! i only had 3 hrs of slp last nite.

guess wad ? we overslept in the end. was surpposed to wake up at 6 plus bud we woke up at 730pm instead .i was feeling very giddy at the moment of time so i asked him to get his things prepared first till i am better . then got up to change as i was wearing his clothes. he was afraid that i wld dirtied mine when we were doing spring cleaning.

took cab down to suntec . he alighted first as he was very late. meeting his fren for camp briefing .

when i reached home, saw jack kor & grace jie . they came over to play MJ ! i cant get myself to slp cos they were so noisy plus i was already feeling very terrible . so in the end, i slpt at 4am instead. Z_Z .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was feeling very very giddy when i woke up in the morning. i could hardly stable myself while walking till i had to take a day leave . sigh ~ why am i so weak ?? i wasnt like this before. whr's the healthy gal i used to be ??

mom told me that todae is the posting for the JSAE . she made a phone call for me to see if i got selected for any one of the course. unfortunately, it was unsucessful . so dat wish cld be strike off. its gone ! there goes my first choice. so for now, i wld just haf to wait for my posting of JAE to see whr i land up to barhs .

when i went back to slp . i had a terrible .. or rather horrible nitemare. dreaming of my dad canning me in my room. the scene was realli scary . i treated it for real. he was canning so hard on my leg to the fact that there were red marks . scars were printed on my leg. lines of red marks. its simply so hurtful till mom had to shield me to prevent him from canning him further . its so heartbreaking .

the reasons for him canning me was becos ..
1) i am an unfillial dotter
2) i did nortt study well . i was stupid !
3) i got into relationship though he forbidded me .
4) i still met him behind his back .
5) i came home late ..

then, i ran out of the hse despite my leg pain . went to vivo city and saw gen and sim . i asked them whr wld b a best place for me to scream and shout.

when i woke up then i realise it was a dream . i was crying so badly. i cld feel the pain on my leg. again, i'm suffering . i am suffering from this pain . i woke mom up by my cries. mom thought that i was crying badly due to the unsucessful admission of JSAE . however, that wasnt the case. i told her wad happen as she kept on asking me . she said i was under pressure . she was consoling me telling that it was just a dream . it wldnt happen at all..
bud ,
bud wad if this do happens ?

mayb it was true.
i do felt dat i was under pressure by him .
wadever things i do ..
he forbidded.
he doesnt like .
then wad shld i do to make him happy ?!!
then, wad shld i do to make me believe me & haf confidence in me ?
the more he doesnt allow ,
the more i began to feel afraid ..
so, all i cld do was hide ..
though its just a dream,
i felt so terrible.
i realli felt terrible.
i am exhausted .
i just wanna haf a good rest .
i felt so hurt .

IF I WENT TO WORK ,
THIS DREAM WOULDNT HAF HAPPEN AT ALL !

why ?
why am i taking this pain alone ?
why am i feeling so hurt ?
i have never felt so pain in dreams before.
my eyes hurt .
i dun wan to be left alone at home ..
who wld accompany me ?
everyone is busy wid their stuffs ..
my head is hurting so badly ..

" i wanna travel overseas.
be it whether its m'sia or other places .
i just wanna relax my mind & nort think of others.
will that come true ? "

No comments: