Saturday, February 24, 2007

` IT"S SO SCREWED !

O.o ..
didnt expect myself to get2 more red packets ytd from ling and sharon. all of them dote on me so much larhs. guess i shld really make them something & pass it to them during my last day of work . hahs !

had lunch wid jess at amara food court . then, sharon was asking me why didnt i join them instead . well , next wk is a definate ! no worries. =)) . did meter reading master list for the whole day . hopefully i can finish everything on mon barhs . i'm so tired when doing it . eyes kept on shutting and guess wad ? i slept in the toilet for like 30 secs ? OMG ! so horrible .

knocked off on tyme . took train to orchard to meet vanessa . its so damn packed larhs bud its understandable. ppl were there to watch CHINGAY . i was indeed filled wid excitment ! went to taka to buy some food first before heading to our seats . both of us were STARVING !

if you were to ask me , whether i did enjoy the CHINGAY show ? let me gib you a BIG damn NO ! its so SCREWED UP !
hello ?
arent ushers surpposed to be brief before hand whr the places are or rather knowing the ticket seats well ? common ! isnt this a major event ? one of the tourist attraction ? then, why is it so screwed up to the fact that you dun even know the places are ? making us walking one big round like some FOOLS ! being squeezed wid big bunch of people. getting pushed by them.. rushing like some mad woman . perspiring like hell ? in the end , it turned out to be the same place whr we asked the ushers ? wad is this ?! and guess wad ? we got ground seats instead of sitting at those proper seats !

wads the use of apologising and asking us to cool down when we scolded you? it isnt any use at all . we were so damn freaking pissed off !

when the event starts , the crowd controllers dun even noe how to "zi dong" move away as they were blocking our view till van haf to approach them . they were standing there blurly larhhs ! then these two crowd controllers still dare to squeeze wid me to haf a seat . there isnt much space left . till i haf to move aside to let them sit.

heys! you ppl are here to work . nort to stand there & do nth . you people were not even controlling the crowd at all .instead, sitting down and enjoying the show by blocking our view !

WTH !

i was feeling so disappointed !

throughout the whole performace , my mind was full of leaving this DAMN place ! bud becos this was the first time me attending this event , i stayed on . it's only during the finale , the fireworks did cheer me a little . once its over , my mood was back to square one again .

after everything ended, van & me went to washroom at ngee ann city then followed her to the bus stop to check the board if i cld take the same bus wid her . when i checked finish then i realised, she was gone . when i called her , she told me that she was in the cab already . mayb she did told me before hand bud i didnt really notice it or mayb i did heard wrongly.

so, i walked back . walked to grange road & i saw lotsa cabs ! when i decided to take them, i saw NONE of it. the place was so bloody damn wuLu ! is heaven playing a trick on me or wad? okays ! i got fed up ! walked at a very fast pace all the way to doby gauht bus stop to take 124 home . i saw lotsa people again. i was being pushed. this time i cant even be bothered wid anything bud just walking to cool myself down . surprisingly, my leg didnt hurt at all even though i was wid my heels on. cos normally it wld. mayb i was too fumed up to even think of that .

im sorry to dar for gibing him attitude in the bus when he called me cos i was realli in a foul mood. when i reached home at 11 plus going 12, came to realise that i didnt even had my dinner at all . we were to piss off to eat anw. had supper instead of dinner at home. maggie mee! didnt eat much though.

i SWEAR that i never gonna attend CHINGAY anymore .
till i ve totally cooled down!
you know me well .

i hate being in crowded places !
i hate being squeezed & pushed by people!
once i'm hot ,
i get irritated.
once i get irritated ,
you'll see another side of me !


was reading adrian's blog & my mood got me total worse .

to adrian :
i know you are deeply hurt & no matter wad i say its basically pointless . let me tell you this clearly ! if i do not care you as a fren i wouldnt haf even helped you at all! i wouldnt be bothered abt the things happened between the two of you !

so pls ! THINK AGAIN BEFORE YOU SAY THAT SENTENCE ! if i didnt care abt you , would i even haf pass the msg to en to call you when you wanted me to ? or rather ask me to pass her the msg of wad you wanna tell her ? the day when your dad was hospitalised, i even haf to say pls to her to call you . becos of u i scolded her . isnt that a sign of caring ? when you think of her , i was willing to be ur listening ear. you telling me your problems ! isnt that another sign of caring ? when u are sad, do you even dare to say i wasnt there for u as well despite me hafing my own problems too? without my help? wld u even haf a chance to contact her ?

i know that one stupid major mistake that ive done, shattered all your efforts away . its heartbreaking. i understand . i do admit to myself dat i was in a foul mood during those few days . wid you sending me that msg got me annoyed. when im harsh , i do things without thinking. & this was wad happens. causing you two relationship to be worse. im guilty enough . im realli sorry abt wad i ve done ! if you say i am happy, luffing away? has ~ let me tell you this, I M NOT ! this guilt has been wid me since the day i sent the msg .

i may nortt be able to understand how u are going through now. i am equally as exhausted as you . many things haf happened to me at one go . i am at the point of breaking down .

and hey ! watch wad u are saying okays ? did i even ever stop wad you are doing ? did i even ask jia en to ignore you ? DID I EVEN SAY ANYTHING BAD ABT YOU TO HER ?!!! i know you are pissed off bud pls watch wad u say as well . i didnt even say anything and here you are saying these ? wad is this ? control ur bad temper pls !

if you werent my fren, i would not even haf even bother at all !! i do admit to you dat sometimes i felt being used so dat you cld get close to en. bud i did not even care at all . i didnt even complain a single thing . instead, helping you all these while becos i treasure you as my fren !

wad i wanna say i had already said it here from the bottom of my heart. i do not know whether this msg would hurts you more or rather making you to hate me more . wadever happens, im still willing to be there for you whether u are in nd . you may contact me again in future when you haf cooled down. i wld definately pick up ur call .

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF .

always remember ,
stop thinking of killing urself. cos that's the dumbness thing that a person could ever DO !


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was being awoke by dar early in the morning at 9 plus . wanted to wake up late bud he doesnt allow me too. BADDIE ! hahs . but its okay . waking up early isnt a bad thing either larhs . at least i can do my things as well .

was chatting on the phone wid dar in the afternoon & he told me he doesnt allowed me to go drinking ! i wasnt angry nor sad . i was rather pissed off at the moment of time as i was reading adrian's blog & mayb he thought i was angry wid him cos i remained silent after that . its okay if he doesnt allow cos me doesnt like going pubs either . i'm not the liqueor type. oh wells , mayb in future larhs. =X .

gonna leave the hse at 5 plus later as im going haf dinner at my uncle's rc centre . todae is the 7th day of CNY . this means, its everybody's bday ! plus, its "lou yu sheng" day as well . i'm not think any negative things todae bud just enjoy myself for the nite ! meeting my darling feli later !! hohohos .

now, i am feeling headache . thinking hard ! wad shld i wear ? arghhhhhhhhs ~ now i haf too much office wear to the extent that , casual clothes now are too little. LOL !

No comments: