Wednesday, February 07, 2007

` TERRIBLY SICK !

mayb mom was right .
mayb results are approaching soon .
which is like 2 days left ?
i mayb feeling stress which caused me the nitemare barhs .

was hafing very very terrible headache ytd for the whole day.
it was worse than the first day i'm hafing it .
OMG !
i cant use comp ,
i cant read nor play game.
even if i were to use it , its only for awhile.
then the pain comes again !
it came worse at nite .
i had to take 2 panadols to stop it.
however, it wasnt any use .
i cant move my head .
cos once i move , the pain comes again !
i tried to slp .
i cant !
i just CAN'T !
IT'S HURTING TERRIBLY !

till 2am plus ,
i started to develop fever .
it was rather high & mom had to use ice water to cool my fever down .
i used 2 thick blankets to keep me warm .
O_O .
i was wondering how am i going to work the next day ?

luckily, i felt much better todae .went back to work. though the pain was still there & was still feeling weak, bud its controllable. at least, its not as bad as last nite anymore. thank god for that . i have already took 2 days leave . cant afford to take another one. thanks to all my colleagues concern as well . asking me if i'm feeling better & if i haf took my medication . fortunately i remembered to bring my panadols wid me . otherwise i cld not survive at work. hahas ! the terrible pain & fever came back after lunch time. took it quickly after that . phew ~

PANADOL SAVES MY DAY !

i guessed jesslyn was planning me to work OT todae as there were so much things to do . however, i told her that i cant as i need to meet my mom to travel to shi fu's temple to pray . i did not wan to go initially bud mom said its a must . thought of going home to haf a good rest. oh well.
if there's a chance tml , i wld definately work OT tml. =)) .

stayed at the temple till 9 plus & reached home at 10 plus . going back to temple on fri nite again as i nd to collect my pendant plus i nd to thank god regarding my returning of results .

talking abt results ,
again i repeat , left 2 days!
just 2 days .
i'm realli afraid to face it .
people been telling me " fri is the result day . "
especially during office todae !
i'm definately going to work 1/2 day on that day .
at least i wont haf to think too much ?
just keep myself busy & that will work!
i cant imagine wad wld happen if i get back .

if its bad ,
wad will my reaction be ?
how am i , going to face my loved ones ?
my frens,
my family,
dar ,
relatives ,
colleagues ?
everyone wld definately ask me .
i wldnt dare to face them .
i know ..
i know they been saying ..

"its okay if you did badly.
there's another route for you to go .. "

bud ,
wad i wan is by hitting my target !
if there isnt ,
then wads the point ?

i always have been telling myself to think positively.
I CAN DO IT !
I CAN DEFINATELY DO IT !
as results day is getting nearer ,
the feeling started to change.
i started to think..
the other way round ;
NEGATIVELY .

No comments: