Friday, February 16, 2007

` ` CNY celebration . -

YEAHS ~
dar is finally back from camp . called me early in the moring at 7 plus . bud i didnt pick up cos i was still sleeping lyke a pig. hehs ! i cld not realli slp well last nite . keep on looking at the phone whenever i woke up. wishin for dar's msg / call for me . till i'm finally aslp , he called.
Z_Z

everyone in the office was hafing new yr mood and everyone pak kak together to go home early at 3 plus .

LOL !

i had been hafing paper cuts for like 2 days in a row . i had no idea wads wrong wid me becos i was very distracted . it was bleeding & pain larhhs . ouchie * . my whole mind was full of dar suddenly . kept on thinking of him . it never escaped my mind . mayb i was worried if i'm going to meet him todae or rather how am i going to pass him the present when i meet him ? then i told myself this gotta stop ! otherwise i wld b hurting myself further .

was basically slacking todae cos i spent my whole day doing d/o s ! there were like so thick ! cant even do my meter reading report . well , at least i cleared this stack . i bet there are more to come on thurs when i'm back to work . lalalas ~ anna will be back at that tyme . no more desk for me . aiya ! forgot to take pic to keep as memory for myself & i forgot to bid gdbye. boohoos~ so sad ! packed neatly before my shifu comes back .

that's wad sharon named her . my shimu . lolls ! this woman almost made me choked during lunch tyme larhhs . evil ! hahas . cos she took my tissue paper accidentally . then she returned me wid another tissue . i was like dun nd ! then ah lee , bel they all were like " bu yao long ta le larhhs ! ta zai chi leh ! " hahas . all of us were luffing .

wished everyone happy new yr in office before i left ! hahas . all are so friendly. LOVES THEM ! went to amara hotel watson's after that to get van's mascara . that gal is so annoying larhhs ! cos she kept on telling me the wrong thing and brand ! make me confuse only . haiyOOoos. this gal arhhs . felt so much like "HOOTING" her !

board 145 bus home . got changed & waited for dar's call cos i'm gonna pass him his present ! heng arhhs ! i bought the right one. phewwwwwwwwws ~ well , at least i bought for him something useful ? heh heh . he felt surprised& touched abt it . though he did nortt bought anything for me , its okay cos he will be replacing it next wk ! hahahs. i'll be waiting. lalalas ~ . i understand tat he do nortt haf tyme to buy as he was busy doin this camp . this guy is sooOoo tanned now from camp! OMG ! i'm so jealous !!!!!!! i wan to go tanning to . bud when will that be ? march ? after my work . heh heh ! enjoy my last holiday before sch starts . yeahhhhs ~ that's so set !

I MISS TANNING !

bud whenever i tanned , the sun wld always be gone ! its either cloudy or it wld rain !
aiyooOos. pls grant me to haf a sunny day when i'm going for tanning during march plllllssss .
T_T .

walked around vivO . wanted to go to the top floor actually bud thinking of the tyme , its getting late . so decided not to . he wanted to shop for new yr clothings intially . however , this guy was too tired to walk around. instead of shopping for new yr clothings , he shopped for his ipod or sports stuffs instead . guys are guys .

tsk tsk tsk *

i was feeling rather dead at that moment of tyme . as usual larhs . he said i had slow reaction becos i always replied him after 3-5 secs later & not immediately. -__- " . oh wells . iam like this .

A BLUR WID SLOW REACTION GAL !

hmms ~ sounds interesting .
LOLS .

bought his lipbalm and moisturising cream at guardian cos his skin was realli very dryyyy . went to bank and then GO HOME ! he sent me off at bus stop .
BYE BYE .

tyme realli flies . tml is like CNY eve already ? OH MY ! gonna haf reunion dinner at sakura, clementi then going KTV after that . my uncle has booked already . hohohos !
ANG PAOSSS !
i see RED RED packets coming ...........

hees .

i bet my father was getting in the new yr mood . hse is like so red now lorrs . full of red lanterns and new yr decoration . hmmmms ~ came to realise that i'm not realli in the new yr mood this yr . dun ask me why . cos i haf no idea. i just dun feel the atmosphere of celebrating new yr . only to the fact that i'm collecting red ang paos .

alrighty . gonna turn in for now . feeling so sleepy !
my eyes closing sooonnnnn .

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!
haf fun collecting ang paos & visiting .
x D

message tyme ..

deariOs :
dear ,

thank you for taking ur tyme off for me even though u are realli exhausted from your camp. thank god that i bought the right stuff for you as i was afraid i wld bought the wrong one . must take good care of it okays ?

ive never bought such exp gift for a guy before . ( excluding my bro ) .
bud becos, you create a special role in my heart .
that's the reason why i decided to buy you this .
thank you for gibing me these wonderful memories during this 10 mths .
i wld treasure every moment we spent together .

we mayb going thru ups & downs at tymes ,
bud , we wld always try ways to solve it fast .
i promise you this dat
i'll never leave you alone
nor letting you go .
instead , facing this strong
&
fight thru the end .

i love you more than anyone else .
no one wld ever replace you in my heart .
you are locked deep inside .
there's no reason in escaping .
unless one day u decided to leave .
i pray hard that ,
that wld never happen at all .

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE!

iLOVEyou always *
mwwwahhs `` .

marmie jess :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thank you for ur photo you gave me . i haf now completed the whole picture & it fits into the frame nicely. ((:
i'm glad that you love the chocolates that i gave you . must slowly enjoy eating okayyys ? hees . HAPPY v-day to you too ! sry that i did not manage to cheer you up on that day when you are feeling moody . yupps ! its our first tyme spending this special day wid each other .

i pity the soft toys so much cos you are abusing them . the way you hold it was so rough . OUCH * . i can feel the pain . lolls ! its hurting so badly. =P .

marmie , i'm realli sry for making you feeling so pain when i was down . i didnt mean it & i realli felt bad abt it . its okay if you were not there by my side at that point of tyme . i understand for that . you were feeling down as well . in fact, all of us were feeling down . so how cld we be dere for each other ? wad you say was right . .

"there is no straight & smooth road in any journey at all.there will bound to be bumps. and thru there, we will accept & learn our setbacks.one setback is not the end of the world. there will be more in the future next time. learn to accept it, and change it.this world out there is never perfect."

for now, i'll try to be the cheerful gal i used to be . no point brooding over it cos its OVER ! lets just wait for our posting result & will see whr my career path realli lies . hopefully, we will end up in the same poly barhs. so that we cld meet up more often ehhs ?

there's no reason why i do not wan you . i shld thank god for giving me such a wonderful fren lyke you instead . i'm felt realli fortunate. thru all these yrs , since the day we knew each other i haf never regretted being wid you at all .

no matter whr our future lies ,
no matter whr we go ,
i hope our friendship wld remain strong
&
never be apart .
becos, i dun wanna loose such a gd fren lyke you .

take care of urself as well . i hope to see the jessica i once truely knew who always put a smile on her face & i missed her arguments wid me as well .

iLOVEyou marmie !
thank you so much for everything .
mwahhhs .

to jia en, darling :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thank you for urre sweet msges for me in ur blog . i'm felt realli touched . firstly, i wld like to apologise to you for making you feeling so worried abt me when i was down . nortt to worry . i'm trying my best to be myself again . no point brooding over it cos its over ! wads most impt is our own future and not the past . for now , will slowly wait for our posting results before i realli knew whr wld my future lies into .

secondly, iwld like you to thank you for understanding me as you know i wanna be alone at that moment of time as i was realli controlling my tears reall badly . i dun wan to cry . i told myself not to cry . when my mom consoled me at that point of tyme . tears were on my eyes bud i'm trying very hard to hold back .

thirdly , nortt to worry that me & jeff are fine now. he apologsied to me saying that he did not mean it . i haf forgiven him for that . ((:

fourthly , now that i haf done you the combi pic between you & me . so dun complain anymore ! see i'm so nice ! hahas . must feel touched okays ? cos i spent quite some tyme to finish it. it kills alot of my bain cells. lolls .

lastly ,
darling , thank you . realli thank you for spending ur tyme wid me. making urself free even though u are realli realli very tired & exhausted from your work no matter how late it was . especially the day at esplanade . being wid you & jess on valentine's day , did indeed enjoyed myself though i had difficulty in walking. lolls . wid all the crappings during that day , it did perks me up . espcially the moment when we sms-ed wid each other . thanks to ur tortise bus which made me waited for you for an hr plus !

i love the moment when the both of us were packing my cupboards during the past 2 days. cos we were basically arguing abt the placing of stuffs till i BTH . we almost pick up a fight over it . OMG !

after receiving the posting of sch ,
all of us wld land up in
different location ..
different sch .
bud no matter how far we are .
or
no matter how busy we were .
promise me that we wld remain in contact often.
we haf gone thru so much in life .
i dun wanna loose it just lyke dat.
may our frienship stay strong always.
once again ,
thank you for everything darling !

iLOVEyou loadssss .
mwaaaahhhhhs - .

No comments: