Tuesday, February 13, 2007

` HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY . <33

was pretty tired when i gortt up in the morning as i slept late last nite . felt so lazy to get off
from my bed.

"wei le wo de JIANG LAI !! "

die die also must get up ! felt so "mang zhang" after that cos i didnt get enough slp . lolls. okays. quickly washed up and get changed . made an appt wid max at NP . realli wanna thank him alot cos after going in, it realli makes me understand more on wad i actually wan . firm, sound & video is wad i am actually truely interested in. luckily there wasnt any cut off points bud based on ur talents . it needs interviewing . no cut off points . gonna apply thru JSAE as my first choice . hopefully i wld be shortlisted & get to go into this course barhhs .

gerry prays hard *

after knowing everything , went to SP to know more abt music & audio technology . OMG ! the cutoff point is like 13 points ? how the hell wld i get into that whr my points is like ... so far away from that . was talking to the lecturer . intially i thought i wld haf the chance bud looks like i haf to forgo this course cos its simply too hard for me to enter . the chances are very slim. found my god-cousin there too under maritime booth . it realli interests me & i'm gonna apply maritime management as my first choice under JAE . hohohos ~ of cos was seeing other courses as well larhs not only dat. it was such a coincidence that jun ping's bf was one of sher's junior. such a small world & i happened to recognise him as well though i haf not met him before.

alrighty ! i haf clear all doubts & i am sure wad courses i wanna apply for my poly. after going , it realli makes me feel a little better . at least for now, i noe whr abt my future lies . it gibs me a path to lead on . so, lets just wait till 1 month later for my posting before i exactly know which course i cld get in barhs .

PRAYS HARD AGAIN *
wish me luck ! ((;

met jia en at BM during lunch and we went to marina to buy v.day gib for my preciOus dar. i tell you , his gift is nortt cheap okays ??!!! it cost almost one of my one day pay ! no choice. who ask him to be so precious to me dat i'm willing to spend that amount ? lolls . managed to catch a movie at GV marina . ADRIFT . cos jia en said that jessica was telling her the show was realli touching. bud both of us dun think so . its not even touching at all . though its a little heartbreaking when the love ones left them or rather , all died except one survivor ? who has managed to overcome her fear ? hmmmmmms ~ the show wasnt boring nor exciting . it was kinda average .

walked to esplanade after that to take a bus home . jia en wants to do her JAE . after doing so , both of us were packing my table . clearning all my "ganag guni " stuffs ! its so dusty larhhs dat of us were like full of dirt ? yikes ! ohhhs ~ thanks darling so much for helping me out too ! she went back at 10 plus while i accompany her down to clear all my rubbish . now that i haf packed my table . the next mission wld be packing up of my shelf under my table ! cupboards will be packed after CNY .

i realli felt much better todae. well , at least i smiled better than look gloomy all day long right ? or mayb shld congrats to myself that i didnt cried though i almost when i was watching movie. hahs ! that doesnt counts larh hors ?

whOa ~ its 12am plus ...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL !

felt so loved when i received msges from my frens . thank you so muchie !!!
mwahhhs ``
i love you all too !
xD .

dar ringed me at 11 plus from m'sia to wish me early V-day as he was afraid dat he's unable to call me tml . i felt so sweet . it perks up my day ! hahs .
fri , wld u mind pls arrive fast ? cos i'm missing him lOadsssss !!
ILOVEHIM to bits !

weets `` .

going out wid marmie & jia en tml to celebrate v-day together . ive bought a little gift for them. hees ~ hopefully they like it !
i simply LOVE the two of them loads loads loads.
they are both preciOus to me ! hehs ~

i hope that after tml , my pain wld be fully healed . i wanna throw all my unpleasant memories away . i dun wanna brood abt it anymore . i dun wanna affect my frens mood nor anyone . just wanna be the cheerful side of me that i ve always been .

"just keep me busy everyday
refrain me from thinking back . "

No comments: