Tuesday, February 27, 2007

` thank you , marmie ; jess !

tml is my last day of work ! booohooos ~ immm so gonna miss my colleagues so much larhhhs ! i wont be seeing sharon tml. dats so sad . cos she's taking off.well ,at least we exchanged contact ! heh heh. oh! i forgot to get her number . bud nvm , she gortt mine ! hees . hopefully she will contact me soon. (( :
time realli flies . 1 1/2 months have passed just like that . thinking dat i'm gonna leave tml , it's realli unbearable . everyone treated me so sweet & friendly todae larhhs . its so fun being wid them . aiyOos.

alrights . let's talk abt wad i did todae.
everyone wasnt on MC . bud i gortt my OWN desk ! i'm so lucky manx. sat on alex's place as he had resigned .

did ...
D/Os .
BI billing .
Meter reading master list .

all these lasted till 7pm !! dis was my first time staying up so late . my colleagues were surprised to see me staying up late. cos normally i wld stay till 6pm . thats the latest . ohh wells . i just wanna clear my load b4 i leave .

if only ...
if only tml jesslyn asked me if iwanna stay longer ..
if only jesslyn tell me to stay on ..
i wld definately say a YES to her .

hehs hehs . may i dream on or will it come true? arhhhs . i 'm sure gonna disturb her tml . hees !

i was alone for lunch time bud luckily jess saved my life ! cos the whole billing grp had lunch function so jesslyn told me to haf lunch either alone or wid my fren . i thought no one wld accompany me at first. never did i thought my marmie cld make it ! i'm so touched !

when everyone left at12pm . i was indeed alone. at that moment of time, i was feeling emo to the extent that i almost cried. i felt so empty within me. i felt so lonely. i dun wanna haf lunch alone. i realli need someone right beside me . i need someone to accompany me .

i was so desperate that i woke jess up from her sleep ! bad me ehhhs ? hahas. i thought she cld nortt make it bud she surprised me in the end . weets ! xD !
i sms-ed jia en if she's free. unfortunately, she wants to do her things . so forget it then .

nvm ! i haf marmie beside me. its more than ENOUGH!
she reached at 1plus. wad did i do to thank her ? i bought her 2 cupcakes ! bahahahs ~ she was so happy when she received it becos i was the very first person to buy cup cakes for her . no one has ever bought her one before. wahhs ~ i'm so proud of myself.

went amara to haf lunch together.we chatted . then, marmie sent me to my office area and she went back home .

felt so much better after that .
MARMIE, YOU MADE MY DAY !
LOVES YOU LOADS .

for tml, i am gonna reach office early . i just wanna spend my very last moment wid my colleagues . my last lunch wid them . blahs blahs blahs .
i'm just gonna ENJOY MYSELF tml !!

to marmie :
hehs hehs! of cos i wont take the pic out. its STUCKED there. superglue already . no matter how hard i tried, it just cannot be removed ! nortt to worry ehhs ? hees .

yea lorrs . only weird monster like you will drink coke when hafing sore throat . in this manner then you wld be cured ! i ve never heard this logic before larhs . only this kind of funni cases will happen to you . tsktsk tsk~ little monster.

=X

1more wk left , we wld be able to know our posting of our course & sch . marmie , i wish you all the best . hope u wld be able to enter the course u wan ehhs ?
oh moii ! how cld u forget why were u angry ?
u were angry wid me bcos ...
becos..
ermmms ..
i forgotten too !
hehes !
anw, dun remember the unhappy past. it brings u no good anw. dun bother to remember it . blurt it out . feeling comfortable already ? okays. let's forget abt it !
LOL !

aiyOos. whr gortt scary ? its good to be able to read ur mind. so dat i know wad u are THINKING ! hahas. you cant hide things from me anymore .
i know .
i know.
i know!!

isnt that good? "xin you lin xi, yi xiang tong . "

hahas ! i will definately visit yoou next wk . though CNY is over , bud it doesnt matter ehhs ? at least i am still fillial to visit you ! hahas. dun forget our plans together during lunch worrs . ok larhs ! nextyr . PROMISE ! i am waiting for ur BIG BIG extra LARGE angpao. hees .

marmie, you know wad ? i realli realli enjoy my every moment wid you cos u never fail to make me smile . you brighten up my life . i admit myself i was feeling down before meeting u. however, when i see ur delightful face upon receiving the cupcakes , you made me smile again . . i was realli touched that u are willing to meet me for lunch at the very last min even though u are tired .

thank you for everything!
thank you for accompanying me .
ILOVE YOU MARMIE .
miss you loads !
mwahhhhs !

am i eligible to date you tml nite ?
LOL !

" wadever's over is over ..
i'm not gonna think of my unhappy past ..
i'm not gonna brood over it .
instead ..
i'll just lead on happily just lyke wad i'm surpposed to be . "

No comments: