Thursday, February 08, 2007

` MY DEATH DAY ;

time realli flies .
it turns nite time so quickly.
tml is the day .
THE ACTUALY DAY FOR MY RELEASE OF RESULTS .

again ,
i took leave as i was still hafing fever & headache.
was shivering early in the morning .
using two blankets & a jacket to keep myself warm .
i was running high fever .
feeling so unwell .

been sleeping for the whole day .
felt much better .
will be going to work for 1/2 day then returned home to change into my sch-u & spray my hair black !
heh hehs ! luckily i manage to buy my black hair spray early from watsons.
` xDDDD _ .
meeting my frens around 1.30pm at foyer .

i cant wait to return back to sch tml ..
its my last day wearing my sch u..
seeing all my teachers ..
seeing my frens back again ..

bud yet ,
i'm afraid to face it .
realli afraid.
i realli dunno wad the outcome wld turn out to be lyke.
of cos i wld wish for the better than the worse .
everyone been asking me to update my results to them.
wad happens if it turns out bad ?
how am i going to tell them ?
how am i .... ?

i guess those students who were taking the results tml
will also be facing the same as wad i'm facing now.
many of us wld definately haf sleepless nite ...

i wld try to haf a good rest tonite as i just took my medication
& it's making me drowsy !
Z_Z .

WISH ME LUCK IN MY RESULTS TML !

though i'm wishing someone to keep me company for the moment ..
who will that be ?
however i'm feeling too weak to do anything .
mayb being alone wld b the best decision .

"close my eyes & rest till the morning shines "

No comments: