Monday, February 05, 2007

` can't sleep !

new SUPERSTAR goes to DARREN .
i was wishing DIYA to win instead of the guy .
i think she deserves it .
plus, I LOVE HER too .
however, this is due to popularity larhs .
both are winners afterall .
` xD
CONGRATS !

was feeling so not well in the middle of the nite .
decided to take a day off.
i cant sleep.
last nite , my family was playing MJ .
it was noisy & i was trying my best to slp . bud still, i cant. i switched on my music . even if they haf finished playing. i still cant slp. wonder wads happening .
suddenly, i was shivering in the middle of the nite.
feeling so cold.
i wasnt down wid fever or wadsoever .
i just felt so terrible .
when i got myself to slp ,
i had nitemare !
i cant remember wad was it.
a scary face appear in front of me and i woke up !
i was feeling giddy . i was feeling terrible .
i cried ,
becos i felt very UNCOMFORTABLE !

i could not slp after dat .
just hoping music wld calm me down a little .
was wishing dar to be by myside bud i do not know how am i surpposed to tell him?
so, i decided .. i wanna be alone for the moment.
i got myself to slp a few hrs later.
then, another nitemare CAME !
the tension was there and lucky dar called me and spoiled it !
my heart was beating very fast .
my head was hurting .
eventually i was down wid fever .

gonna haf a good rest todae .
so dat i cld be back to work tml again !

I'M EXHAUSTED !

No comments: