Wednesday, February 21, 2007

` SLACK .

i mayb mean at times
i mayb good to you
bud,
i'm not nice all the time.
everyone's bound to haf patience.
once you step over it ,
there goes my kindness to you.
DUN GO OVER THE LIMIT !


been slacking at home for the whole day todae. i did nth . just like wad most "tais tais " are doing. hohohohos ~ well, at least i'm able to relax for the whole day todae ? woke up pretty early cos nanny was surpposed to come at 9 plus bud she was late . me & mom were waiting for her arrival . awwwws ~ i am missing the tymes i had in nanny hse when i was very very YOUNG !

so this shows dat ,
I VE GROWN OLD !

we chatted . she left after an hr . then i did my things & went back to slp ! for abt an hr ? though it was short bud at least , its better than nth yea ? i was realli exhausted. ohhhhhs ~ thinking abt work tml . makes me feel so lazy .

arhhhs ~ mayb i shld think another way round . ANG PAOS ! my eyes wld be pretty big for dat !! hopefully i am able to get at least one ? hahas .

LOL !

let me sweet-talked to them tml.
bahahahs ~

here goes my nonsense again .

to marmie :
yays ! it looks real great. cos u noe why ?
with you buying the frame & developing the photo ,
while me designing it ,
it forms a PERFECT picture outta it !
hees .

better drink lotsa water after eating all those heaty stuffs okays ? cos i know you will definately fall sick by hafing sore throat again .
i'm glad that u are alright already . =)) .

of cos i'll remember wad you ve said to me . you haf to know who are u to me okays ? so i'll listen it to heart. yupps ! that's a definate that i'll feel bad if i remain a saddist all the while . wads the point of affecting other people's mood ehhs ? no matter wad, its already over . so just enjoy our lives before sch starts yea ? that wld be another new stage of our journey .

i love the drama we did together on msn ytd ! hahas. it realli luff the hell outta me . dun u think so ? our speech together is never ending . i hope it remain like this forever.

alrights ! i am waiting to the "jessica" real soon ! always remember , i'll always be here for you 24/7. whenever you need me.

okays !
so that's the pact between the two of us !

WE ARE FRIENDS FOR LIFE !

MARMIE & DOTTER ,
will never be replaced .
no one can definately teared us apart !

I LOVE YOU MARMIE !
remember our date ! =)) .
see you .

though u are unable to celebrate new yr this yr ,
just imagine that i am right in front of you now .
gibing you two oranges .


i'm wishing you ,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YR !
XIN NIAN KUAI LE !

"zhu ni,
SHENG TI JIAN KANG ;
WAN SHI RU YI ;
SHI SHI SHUN LI
TIAN TIAN FA DA CAI !
"

ting gou le marhhhs ?

okays marmie ,
whr's my ang pao ?!

=P


No comments: